Thursday, November 02, 2006

Our little girl is growing up

We are discovering that Autumn is saying more than we previously thought. It just isn't very clear so you really have to pay attention. The last couple of weeks though she is going through a language explosion and no longer seems afraid to try new words. Here are her latesest... Taylor is "aiya", dog is "gog", stinky and sticky are a couple of favorites but sound the same at "ticky or tinky", "moon", "more", "mine", "cookie" and a bunch more that are getting close to sounding like something.

Autumn took another big step in growing up tonight. After their bath she wanted to "pee pee" on the big potty. I sat her up there for awhile and she actually went! Taylor and I celebrated with her and she was very proud of her big achievement.

2 comments:

Shadley said...

yay Autumn!! way to go!

Anonymous said...

Nielsens, I saw your blogspot link on Joshua Kelly's. I'm so excited to find it! Seeing the pictures of Taylor and Autumn brightened my day! We miss you guys at church! It's been really weird having a class full of kids that are new to RHCC. We had sets of sibilings come through our 1s & 2s classes for so long that it's weird to no longer have that. Anyway, I miss you guys! I'd love to hear Autumn's words! I'll be watching for more pictures. Love, Donna Miller