Deanna - Zach says you need to get a Mac, it's not the camera that does it, it's the computer. I was drooling over the I-books yesterday at the Mac store and Matt had to remind me that there is a difference between a "need" and a "want". Thanks a lot Dave Ramsey! :(
2 comments:
this was SO similiar to our christmas. Jack (2 in March) was all about opening this year...esp the toys. But who the heck cares about the clothes! :)
love the videos. this mama needs to get a new camera.
Deanna - Zach says you need to get a Mac, it's not the camera that does it, it's the computer. I was drooling over the I-books yesterday at the Mac store and Matt had to remind me that there is a difference between a "need" and a "want". Thanks a lot Dave Ramsey! :(
Z - this video was really cute.
Post a Comment