Friday, May 18, 2007

Emery Lewis Nielsen

The Trilogy of children is now complete. Trifecta, trinity, trilectical tension, triceratops, triple threat position... all that to say we now have three kids.

Emery was welcomed into this world yesterday at 2:02 pm. We were scheduled for a c-section. We got to the hospital at around 1pm and he was born an hour later. Our OB was not messing around. It was the fastest thing I have ever seen. I would rather have that than waiting around all day.

Here are the specs:
-6 lbs 11 oz
-20 inches
-Flaming red hair like his old man
-Wicked cone head

He looks a lot more like my side of the family, especially with the red hair. My other two kids are practically twins, so it's cool to have him already looking a bit different. I guess we'll have to wait and see. The 1 day old impressions probably don't mean much.

Kim is doing well and since this is her 3rd c-section she really knows what to expect. God has been so good to us to provide three beautiful children.

I'll post more pictures soon.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Finally one of us had a RED head!! He is beautiful! I'm so happy for you all. Boys are such a blessing:) Lots of love, Kristin Lovato and Family

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Been a while since seeing or talking to you guys.

Happy to hear all went well.