The life and times of 4 little Nielsen children
I love the similarity between Autumn's hair and Kim's hair!!! AMAZING!!! I love bed head!!! It's the best!
I have never seen kids so excited to get a GLOBE for Christmas. Wow!PS: We always opened presents on Xmas eve, in part to avoid the "bed head" issue. :)
Matt and I just watched the globe scene twice. We love Autumn's sound effects in the background! Looking forward to the day when Taylor wins his first geography bee!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the similarity between Autumn's hair and Kim's hair!!! AMAZING!!! I love bed head!!! It's the best!
I have never seen kids so excited to get a GLOBE for Christmas. Wow!
PS: We always opened presents on Xmas eve, in part to avoid the "bed head" issue. :)
Matt and I just watched the globe scene twice. We love Autumn's sound effects in the background! Looking forward to the day when Taylor wins his first geography bee!
Post a Comment