Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Continuation On Playing Memory With Taylor


When I got home as soon as I walked through the door Taylor was on me to play cards with him. Our conversation went like this:

Taylor: Daddy, let's play memory!

Me: Why do you always want to play me in memory? I always lose to you.

Taylor: Yeah, I like you losing.


We played a few games. I lost of course. On the last game I was up 6 matches to his 0 and I thought I was going to win. Then Taylor rattled off like 12 in a row. I don't know where he gets this. I think we have given birth to Rainman.

You would think with a brain this size that I could dominate. But sadly that's not the case.

3 comments:

emily said...

You seriously need to stop taking this pictures!!! I am going to have some serious nightmares tonight. thanks. (ps...when I come to visit...we HAVE to do photo both, I about pee my pants every time I do it! I promise...I won't though.)

Julia said...

Z~
He might be winning because you've got a little too much Klingon happening with that forehead of yours....

:)

Rachel Bardwell said...

You seriously look like the Wizard of Oz. Not the man behind the curtain, but the big floaty head Wizard. Scary.