Kim made a spider web in Taylor's room and then the boys got to each take a piece of the web and trace it through the room to find a prize at the end. It was pretty creative on her part and they thought it was fun.
Taylor's friend are Andrew King and Nick Jackson.
Daddy is looking forward to pounding Taylor in Battleship. Taylor also got a remote control tarantula. Grandma Jolene is pumped about that I am sure.
3 comments:
love it! wish i could have been there for the creepy spider cake!! awesome idea with the spider web game. way to go Mom!
Good job on the cake Kim. I always loved making those cakes for birthday parties. I wish we could've come, it looks like fun. I think you better hide the spider when Grandma comes. ;)
Cool cake Kim and fun idea with the web--my boys were ohhing and ahhing.
Happy birthday Taylor from the Sterners!
Post a Comment