We are so blessed to introduce Mya Josephine Nielsen (mya=mine, josephine=God will increase). We are excited to bring her home the first week of December.
Ephesians 3:19-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
This is truly one good looking little girl. What an absolute beauty whose life is about to be forever changed. Congratulations!!! I remember seeing a banner several years ago that said "A sign of God is that you are led where you never planned to go." I would say that probably applies in this case, huh? We celebrate this wonderful news with you.
She is beautiful! I have gazed at Mya's picture much and am so very excited for you, your family, and the life changing opportunity you are giving this little one. I love to see how specifically God worked in and through this, to Him be the glory! It has fanned into flames my desire to live a life of faith that is outside the box.
K & Z--I know I might be a bit hormonal still, but really, I'm in tears I'm so happy for you. Mya's precious, and the reality of her coming into our lives is so exciting. Praise God!
8 comments:
she is most precious.
This is truly one good looking little girl. What an absolute beauty whose life is about to be forever changed. Congratulations!!! I remember seeing a banner several years ago that said "A sign of God is that you are led where you never planned to go." I would say that probably applies in this case, huh? We celebrate this wonderful news with you.
She is beautiful! I have gazed at Mya's picture much and am so very excited for you, your family, and the life changing opportunity you are giving this little one. I love to see how specifically God worked in and through this, to Him be the glory! It has fanned into flames my desire to live a life of faith that is outside the box.
Congratulations! Love you guys!
so awesome you guys! she is gorgeous! what a blessing! love you guys
Congratulations!! So excited for your sweet family to grow. Miss you guys.
Ryan
She is beautiful and we can't wait to see her!
she is so beautiful! I'm so happy for your family. Can't wait to hear more family stories along the way! love-rebecca
K & Z--I know I might be a bit hormonal still, but really, I'm in tears I'm so happy for you. Mya's precious, and the reality of her coming into our lives is so exciting. Praise God!
love you,
ruth
Post a Comment