I love observing how the kids play together. Their imaginations are incredible and sometimes this leads to very creative uses of their toys and other objects. This morning Autumn came into her room where I was with Mya and Emery and started collecting her play dishes. When I asked what she was doing she said, "I have to get all of these for Pirate Taylor. He needs them in the ship." I went out into the living room to find the scene above on the couch. When I asked who Autumn was Taylor replied, "she is my servant that puts the sail up ...and you know...". So much for 1st mate :). She does have a good pirate face though. They then turned into diggers, dump trucks, and giant excavators. Our house is a complete mess but I must say that I was sad when I had to say it was time to start school.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Pirate Taylor
I love observing how the kids play together. Their imaginations are incredible and sometimes this leads to very creative uses of their toys and other objects. This morning Autumn came into her room where I was with Mya and Emery and started collecting her play dishes. When I asked what she was doing she said, "I have to get all of these for Pirate Taylor. He needs them in the ship." I went out into the living room to find the scene above on the couch. When I asked who Autumn was Taylor replied, "she is my servant that puts the sail up ...and you know...". So much for 1st mate :). She does have a good pirate face though. They then turned into diggers, dump trucks, and giant excavators. Our house is a complete mess but I must say that I was sad when I had to say it was time to start school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow I miss you guys and I miss those times. Life is still busy but it's more running around and doing homework than chasing them around the house. Enjoy these times! (They are usually still fun but sometime a little more "prickly" as teens!)
Post a Comment