Happy 7th Birthday Taylor. I can't believe you are already 7!
I am so proud of how you are growing, not only in height and strength (how many pull ups are you and daddy doing now?), but also in wisdom and character. I love watching you care for your younger siblings. You are so gentle and loving and such a good influence. I can't think of a better big brother! Autumn, Emery, and Mya look up to you immensely.
I love seeing you observe the world around you so carefully and ask such probing questions. I love your creativity in figuring things out and making "creations" (cars, torches, forts, houses, remote controls, etc). I am excited about things in a new way through experiencing life with you. This can be anything from studying nature together, reading, gardening, learning about insects, animals, and dinosaurs, playing rummy or Yahtzee, learning survival skills from Bear Grylls, creating origami structures & Lego spaceships, to talking about God's character and His story of redemption.
My favorite part this year has been seeing you grow in your understanding of the gospel and embracing this as your own. I have loved hearing you pray for those around us who need help and also that the nations would know Jesus as Savior. You are not only an extremely intelligent boy, but also creative, sensitive, and loving. I am so proud of you and love you so very much! I will continue to pray Joshua 1:8 for you, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord, Your God, will be with you wherever you go."
I love you much,
Mom
2 comments:
Very sweet tribute. Made me cry. He is an amazing boy with amazing parents!
Happy Birthday Taylor! I love you!!
Post a Comment