YES!!! I fully love it. We've done a mini version of that. I should post a clip of my kiddos' slide. I made a 12ft galvanized steel slide that we lay down on the stairs going to the basement. they rocket down it like Grizwold on Christmas Eve. We've had minor injuries. My fav part of your clip is the playful faux kick by Taylor at the end.
Karen- If our kids didn't strip down every chance they get, I'm sure you'd see a lot more familiar clothes in our videos. What a blessing! It seems like most of our videos have one or more of the kids less than fully clothed :) I was just glad that nothing else showed in the video besides his underwear!
3 comments:
YES!!!
I fully love it. We've done a mini version of that. I should post a clip of my kiddos' slide. I made a 12ft galvanized steel slide that we lay down on the stairs going to the basement. they rocket down it like Grizwold on Christmas Eve. We've had minor injuries.
My fav part of your clip is the playful faux kick by Taylor at the end.
Love it-I think I have seen that underwear some where before
Karen- If our kids didn't strip down every chance they get, I'm sure you'd see a lot more familiar clothes in our videos. What a blessing! It seems like most of our videos have one or more of the kids less than fully clothed :) I was just glad that nothing else showed in the video besides his underwear!
Post a Comment