Monday, February 08, 2010

Mya Speak

At 15 months, Mya is quickly gaining more and more words. As predicted, she is quite the talker (not only with frequency but often with volume as well). Some of her favorite words are: NO, hi, yeah!, bye-bye, bye dada, mama, maw lee (molly our dog), all done, no my (no mine usually directed at Emery). She also likes to mimic the inflections of anything we sing, especially ABC's and Happy Birthday ("hap birday").

These are the most recent pics. Autumn loves to match Mya, especially in beautiful dresses. Mya on the other hand was having a hard time keeping still and reverted to her "cheesy", silly smile. Aren't they adorable. On a side note, Mya's hair is just about long enough to make cute little nubs (she is not a fan of sitting so I can do this, but that's the price of fashion :))


3 comments:

emily said...

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I need a video. c'mon!!!

Shadley said...

cutie pies!

mary nielsen said...

Thanks for sharing these cute pics. They are adorable. We love to be updated on the kids.