
My dear friend, Shadley sent me this link. It is Steven Curtis Chapman's music video called "Meant to Be" which is in the upcoming Veggie Tales movie. I have to admit that I got a little teary the first time I watched it (ok and maybe the 2nd). Two reasons, one it is about adoption and two, our friends are in it! How fun is that! They sent in a video and pictures to Show Hope (Steven Curtis Chapman's organization that gives grants for adoption) when they adopted Esias. Dan, Shadley, and Esias are the first family shown in the video when they were in Ethiopia and then it also shows their kids (Eden, Elly, and Esias) in the teal shirts later on in that same chorus. Check it out! I really have no idea what the Veggie movie is about but it is called "It's a meaningful life" and comes out October 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment