Monday, January 17, 2011

Mya age 2

Mya has become a full-fledged toddler. She requires much more "attitude correction" but is also a ton of fun. Her personality is definitely coming out stronger every day. Some of our favorite moments of our day come especially from the funny things she says in her animated way. Here are a few favorites:

Dinner table sayings..." You all done" (translation, I'm all done)
"Mommy, bite me" (translation "mommy, will you help me get a bite")

Zach: "Mya, I like your hair" (ok, praise me, I did her hair in cute twists :))
Mya: "thank you, daddy, I like your head" (must not have thought there was enough hair to mention!)

Of course the all time favorite: "mommy, hold you (translation, "mommy, will you hold me")

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Kim, Evelyn used to say "hold you" too! I'm bummed she's grown out of it!