This is SO DANGEROUS! I know his mommy is a physician's assistant. Has she seen this? I don't mean to sound condemning, but do you realize how much damage could be done to his head, neck, back and spine if he were to MISS the sofa and land on the floor?!! I'm sure even landing on the sofa must sublux his spine a bit, too.
I know my boys like big, wild play, too, and I think it's great that he and his daddy have fun games, but please think deeply about the serious injuries that could result from this game.
4 comments:
This is SO DANGEROUS! I know his mommy is a physician's assistant. Has she seen this? I don't mean to sound condemning, but do you realize how much damage could be done to his head, neck, back and spine if he were to MISS the sofa and land on the floor?!! I'm sure even landing on the sofa must sublux his spine a bit, too.
I know my boys like big, wild play, too, and I think it's great that he and his daddy have fun games, but please think deeply about the serious injuries that could result from this game.
Perhaps dangerous, but pretty darn cute too. :) You guys look like really good parents!
Sandy,
Thanks for the heads up... You probably wouldn't want to see the other things we let our kids do... :)
z
Looks like a lot of fun to me. Will you throw me on the couch too uncle Zach?
Post a Comment