Our younger kids favorite line is from Disney, "I love you to infinity and beyond." It's a race and whoever says it first to completion has the most love and "wins."
We have been doing the "Guess how much I love you thing"...Taylor and I say things like, "I love you the distance of the universe and beyond". Autumn definitely took it to the next level :)
5 comments:
No that is "deep" love! Kids are so funny.
Our younger kids favorite line is from Disney, "I love you to infinity and beyond." It's a race and whoever says it first to completion has the most love and "wins."
i like it! way to be cute and somewhat disgusting at the same time :)
We have been doing the "Guess how much I love you thing"...Taylor and I say things like, "I love you the distance of the universe and beyond". Autumn definitely took it to the next level :)
that's my girl--it's all about superlatives!
Grace used to say "I love you as fast as a cheetah can run." Who knows what goes through those pre-schoolers minds.
Post a Comment