The life and times of 4 little Nielsen children
I recognize that little bee costume I think...and you know I LOVED the theme and especially the praying mantis! The arms are awesome.
Your kids were absolutely adorable. I love all the posts here lately! Keep 'em coming!
I love how the costumes turned out; very imaginative and creative Kim. I love that Autumn liked the dance skirt. They are all too cute! I miss the cuteness stage...now we're just at moody mostly :)
So cute!!!Hannah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I recognize that little bee costume I think...
and you know I LOVED the theme and especially the praying mantis! The arms are awesome.
Your kids were absolutely adorable. I love all the posts here lately! Keep 'em coming!
I love how the costumes turned out; very imaginative and creative Kim. I love that Autumn liked the dance skirt. They are all too cute! I miss the cuteness stage...now we're just at moody mostly :)
So cute!!!
Hannah
Post a Comment