
Emery has always been a little sweetheart (a little mischievous, but very tender hearted). He is especially sweet on his mommy and often says, "I just love you so much"! About 1 1/2 wks ago, he got is finger caught in a chair and long story short, messed up his pinky fingernail to the point we needed to go to the ER and have it removed, stitches placed under the nail, and then placed back in the proper position to encourage correct healing. He did wonderfully during the trip, but as you can imagine, was not a huge fan.
This past week, we needed to go to a follow up apppointment to make sure the finger was healing properly. Once I emphasized that there would be no shots (like the digital block to numb his finger during the procedure) and they would just look, he was fairly excited to go on another adventure to the hospital. As we were walking out together, just he and I, he was almost giddy. Thus I said, "Emery, are you excited to go out with just mommy?". To which he replied, "I just can't stop loving you" Oh my goodness, that will warm the coldest heart! (it has also brought forth lots of Michael Jackson renditions:))
No comments:
Post a Comment