I'm not sure if it is just my kids, or all kids, but it seems that they are consitently surprising me with disgusting things that they do. Of course, there is the typically love for mud and all things that get them dirty. I can definately see (and relate to) how fun this can be to a point. The poop stories have already been told. I caught Autumn using one of our play bowls that we keep outside to dip into a very muddy puddle of water and then procede to drink out of the bowl. I would think that the taste would have been deterant enough, but she seemed to rather enjoy it. It took some coaxing (and removing anything she could use as a cup) on my part to get her to stop. I guess this makes sense, if you also eat sidewalk chalk and then just take a swig of milk from your sippy cup like you're washing down a chocolate chip cookie instead of a writing utensil.
We have caught Taylor letting our dog, Molly, like inside of his mouth. He calmly explains that "sometimes me and Molly like to lick tongues."
Taylor explained this phenomonen best when he told me, as were getting into muddy rain water in our kiddie pool, "Autumn and Molly and me just like to be gross sometimes." Well said Taylor!
No comments:
Post a Comment