Aaah, classic. :) My favorite parts were when Autumns eyes kept splitting apart. Truly disturbing. :) And also the last. I was trying to imagine Zach singing it without the manipulation and wondering which would be funnier. Thanks for some comic relief after a draining day of homeschooling. :)
Hilarious! I am laughing my head off. Can't wait to show the kids.Highlights, Autumn's twisting mouth and your beautiful rendition....a little scary. :) Thanks for the laughs!
5 comments:
Aaah, classic. :) My favorite parts were when Autumns eyes kept splitting apart. Truly disturbing. :) And also the last. I was trying to imagine Zach singing it without the manipulation and wondering which would be funnier. Thanks for some comic relief after a draining day of homeschooling. :)
Hilarious! I am laughing my head off. Can't wait to show the kids.Highlights, Autumn's twisting mouth and your beautiful rendition....a little scary. :) Thanks for the laughs!
Hilarious!!! Love Mia's tall head and that last part with Zach-I think that's the smallest nose I've ever seen!
This is Hilarious!! this baby is going viral, so beware---
What program did you use to make the alien family sings???
how am i just seeing this? oh my goodness. canNOT stop laughing....
Post a Comment